PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONVitamin B Complex Capsules With Time Released Pellets
B Complex vitamins are needed for the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins, which convert food into energy. In addition, these vitamins play a necessary role in supporting cardiovascular health, the promotion of a healthy nervous system, support for normal muscle function, as well as red blood cell formation. SUPPLEMENT FACTS
Each capsule contains:
Vitamin B1............4.2 mg
Vitamin B2...….….4.8 mg
Pantothenic acid…..18 mg
Vitamin B6......….6 mg
Folic acid..........600 mcg
Vitamin B12........3 mcg
WHAT IS SUSTAINED RELEASE?
- Refers to the release curve of niacin, VB1, pantothenic acid, VB6, VB12 and biotin.
Sustained release is a type of dosage form which is designed to release the active ingredients at a predetermined rate in order to maintain a constant concentration for a specific period of time with minimum side effects. It denotes a dietary supplement preparation in a capsule containing numerous tiny pellets with different coatings that release their ingredients steadily over a long period.ADVANTAGES OF SUSTAINED RELEASE DOSAGE FORMS
1) The frequency of taking health food is reduced.
2) The blood level oscillation characteristic after taking SR products is reduced.
3) Better control of dietary supplement absorption can be attained
4) Maximizing availability with minimum dose, improve the efficiency of health food in promoting health
Figure: A comparison of conventional capsule/tablet delivery profile versus a controlled/sustained release profile, in which c is the active ingredients concentration and t is time. OUR TECHNOLOGY
With advanced coating technology as well as other production technology, we can design and control the release time as per customers' requirements. Single or multiple active ingredients both can be produced into sustained release products.STANDARD
The product complies with the latest European Food Standard. PACKING
Packed in a twolayer plastic bag, thermal sealed, then pack in a carton (or drum), sealed with adhesive
tape, then reinforced with baling belt. STORAGE
- Temperature between 5ºC & 25ºC and RH between 35% & 65%.
- Do not store near a source of heat & avoid wide temperature fluctuation during storage.
For adults only. Consult your physician prior to using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
All our products are gluten free, lactose free, GMO free, free of allergens, free of artificial colorants.